1. Patch V18.104.22.168 includes fixes made in V22.214.171.124. Hence, the V126.96.36.199 patch is not required if V188.8.131.52 is installed.
2. Patch V184.108.40.206 can be applied only on V9.0 version.
3. Does not require admin rights for installation.
4. Patch is uninstall automatically if InPower is uninstalled, upgraded or re-installed.
Patch V220.127.116.11 includes the following fixes and enhancements :
1. PCC3300 Initial calibration fails if calibration V3.12 or above is used.
2. PCC3300 connection failure occurs if calibration contains extra Enum parameter list.
3. PS0500 Corrupt calibration recovery mechanism.
4. PCC1302 corrupt calibration recovery mechanism failure.
V18.104.22.168 included following fixes and enhancements
1. Reading data tables or parameters related to PCC1302 controller.
2. Issue related to enumeration parameters not populating in the last column of the data tables.
3. Issue related to system back date error message displayed on launch of Tool.