1. This patch shall work for V10.0 InPower Pro, V10.0 InPower Lite, and V10.0 InPower Onan only. One of these Tools should be installed on the target machine before applying the patch.
2. Patch V10.0.5.0 supports only Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 operating systems.
3. Patch V10.0.5.0 can be installed with and without administrative privileges. However, this would also depend on the policies on the system. If the path where the V10.0.5.0 version of the tool is installed requires administrative rights, then installation of the Patch V10.0.5.0 will also need admin rights for installation.
4. All above mentioned tools and their utilities should be closed before installing the patch.
5. The Patch is uninstalled automatically when the Main V10.0 application is uninstalled.
New features & Enhancements
1. Support of 40 field and factory features each. Previously 20 features were supported.
2. Engine serial number and engine model number has been added for Dynasty controller while calibrating in the MFG Tool. Informative message shown if there is an Active shutdown fault when Calibration is attempted on PCC3200, G-Drive and PCC2100.
3. Tool shall restrict the user from going back to lower version of the calibration once it has been downloaded with V3.04 for PCC1302 controller.
4. InCal Extractor Enhancement - Utility shall provide option to download and extract the WebInCal from the website.
5. In PSO500 check is added to restrict user for calibrating below 6.10 version.
6. Make PCC1302 20 to 40 feature code algorithm device specific.
7. BrainBox Driver V3.9 support in ATS.
1. Issue fix for the Compare Utility with Dominion and Dynasty Compare utility was not showing proper comparison of capture files with Dominion and Dynasty. This issue has been resolved now.
2. Corrected the Consumer device dfa files (20.dfa,16.dfa,54.dfa,26.dfa).
3. Issue fix for the Lonmaker on Windows 8 while adding the site.Tool was unable to add the site on windows 8 when Lonmaker is installed because LonMaker does not support Windows 8 OS as yet. This issue has been taken care in Tools.
4. Updated the Tool for resolving the Client CD version conflict during PCC1302 upgrade.Client CD Version has a conflict with the tool while calibrating the PCC1302. This issue has been taken care now.
5. Issues fixed for 64 Bit (Windows 8) machines for Utilities - InCal Extractor and SPEED Upload Download utility.
6. Issue fix for the font size which was too small on some of the PS4 ultrabook machines (Windows 8.1).